Rachel

Afternoon all,

Tried 'chaos wrapping' for the first time, thanks to help and advice from forum members... whaddaya think?

This is just s.plate, but I'm thinking I'll redo them when I get sterling in stock.

The stone's carnelian btw.

Hope everyone's well. I can't believe I have ONE day left of my days off, and I'm back to work on Thurs. Where does the time go..?!

Spent all my birthday cash now. Bought two rings in a sale yesterday lunch time. Which arrived today! Yes... today!!! Honestly, the service from this place is just outstanding. Not a handmade site, but when you get delicious jewellery, a sale, and awesome service... you're gonna buy something, right?! :p I've used them before and would highly recommend.

Also bought some clothes today; a new top, skirt and partly crochet long length cardi. I've realised I have a purple fetish. Everything I bought today has purple in it, or IS purple. lmao.

Later!

Rach, x
2 Responses
  1. ger76 Says:

    oooooh I lurve these the colour is fab!!!!

    Luv Ger x


  2. Rachel Says:

    Aww,thanks hun. x


Post a Comment