Rachel

Just finished my main present for Mothers Day. She liked another Carnelian necklace I made, so I did this one for her. She was gutted when I sold the other one, lol.

I really like the colour of this, and the central pendant is actually a little lighter than this image makes it seem. All finished with sterling silver of course, with a lovely extender chain.

Really like this one!

Other news... nothing much. Playing with art clay, having to make repairs for the first time. Hope it works when I fire it, lol. Using paste/slip, so fingers crossed. Because of the repair, I guess this pendant will be another for me, which is fine (lol). I can't guarantee the quality of it, so I'd rather not risk selling it.

Practice makes perfect, right? At least that's what I hear.

Also making another smaller pendant, with a flower stencil. Now, the last time I used a stencil it didn't work and I had to do most of it by hand. Hmmm. *ponders* Time will tell if I made a wise move here, lol

Going for a coffee before I expire. Why does my muse love headaches?!

Rach, x
2 Responses
  1. I really love this one Rachel, By the way if you would like to come over to my blog... you have been tagged (sorry lol) Sarah xx


  2. Rachel Says:

    Tagged?! How dare you?! LOL.


Post a Comment