Rachel

Afternoon,

First off, why do I always have headaches on my days off?! Unfair!! Yesterday and today. *humph*

Anyway, I now have Facebook and MySpace, so if anyone wants me to add them, holler. Still playing around, and can't for the life of me figure out the url to my Facebook page, and you know it's gonna be something simple, right?

This necklace is something I do occasionally, and have sold a few. I don't have any on my site at the moment, but I might add one eventually. It's sterling silver and Swarovski crystal. This one is actually still for sale, I just don't know if I'm using it on the site, or taking it for a mini stall in the summer. Maybe I should add it to the site now, and if it doesn't sell, take it then..? Oh decisions.

Rach, x
2 Responses
  1. If you add it to the site im sure it will sell, its just gorgeous Rach. Sarah x


  2. Rachel Says:

    You're right, I probably should add it to the site. If it's not there, it won't sell, right? :p

    Thanks hun.

    R, x


Post a Comment