Rachel

Hi all,

Quick sneak peek of some pieces I'm making with the new delivery of gems! Oh gosh I love em, lol. All earrings so far, as they're the quickest and easiest to make imo.

On the far left, peace stone (form of Jade I believe). In the middle is again, peace stone. Both from the same string of beads. On the far right is snakeskin agate, which I adore.

These will probably be saved for my 'hopeful' Misi store, which still has to be looked at, let alone set up, lol. I'll get there.

Speaking of which, I'm still unsure of what to call the store. Do we think Jewellery by RMC, just like my store/webpage, or something different? I'm thinking the same, but opinions are always welcome.

Uhm... only other thing is a bit of a downer. My bead bracelets that were in a local store are now not in a local store. She was willing to give them a month, which she did, and nothing sold. :( Do you wanna bet now that they're no longer available there, someone will go in and ask? *sigh* It's all a learning curve, and in the lap of the gods I know, but it still kinda sucks. She's willing to keep on my business cards though, which I guess is something.

Okay, gonna go. Maybe catch up with other blogs, or maybe do something else. Not sure, lol. Depends on how the head behaves.

Later!

Rach, x
0 Responses

Post a Comment