Rachel
Yep, I've been busy today. I couldn't yesterday, as my brother, sister in law, and 5 nieces were here. Yep. 5 nieces. LOL. Kinda hectic. So, I got very little achieved yesterday at all.

But, today so far I've ordered some new pillow boxes for my pieces, in a couple of sizes and ordered some new gemstones from Beads Direct because of the discount I was sent. Spending money is the last thing I need right now, but what the hell. :p

Been trying to order from Panduro, but can't. Will persevere, but I keep getting a page not found error when I try to pay for the order. I've emailed, and am waiting to hear back. I'll try again later, but at the moment I can't do anything more. Shame, as it's a relatively big order, and things I kinda fancied from them. Want to try and fancy up my packaging if customers want it, and for my fine silver range. But, if I can't order from them, I guess I'll have to look elsewhere. *sigh*

I think that's it. I wanted to get some pieces made up this weekend, but time is against me. Since yesterday was pretty much spoken for, and today is kinda busy too, I might have to wait until next weekend.

Later!

Btw, happy mothers day to all mothers out there!

Rach, x

Edit; Okay, must have just been a glitch on the system at Panduro. Payment now gone through, lol.
2 Responses
  1. Bizz Says:

    thanks for the follow :)
    Sounds like a hectic Fun week end all round!

    Nice to meet a fellow 21 year old ;)

    Happy Belated birthday
    ~Buffy x x


  2. Rachel Says:

    Aww, thanks hun! Here's to the next 21st b'day, eh? lol.


Post a Comment