Rachel
I started this blog in the hope that I'd be able to attend it on a regular basis, and post updates, show new pieces, ask things, talk about things... and I've done very little of that lately. :(

Just wanted to say that, and that I'm REALLY busy this week, with staff shortages, illness, holidays, cutbacks etc, and am just whacked... and it's only Tuesday. Doesn't bode well for the rest of the week. I probably won't be around much at all until the weekend, and then I have all the boring real life things to catch up with, lol.

Will try my bestest though, and much love to all who follow me and that I follow.

*mwah*

Rach, x
8 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Aww don't be gone for too long!

    Jan xx


  2. Rachel Says:

    *hugs* Hey hun. I'm still around I guess. Just not very talkative. Sucks that its my birthday on Thursday too, and I'll probably be too tired to enjoy it.

    Mind you, being stuck at work all day, what's to enjoy, lmao.


  3. Hi Rach, thanks for letting me know... might be a bit late to start hinting for Mothers day now though lol, hoping your filled with loads of energy, so you can get everything done you want to do, dont burn yourself out though will you... what you doing nice for your birthday then? Sarah xx


  4. Rachel Says:

    That's okay hun. My error in not reading posts properly, lol.

    As for my b'day. Working all day, that's what I'm doing. Big bummer. I'll be too whacked at night to do anything, so this one will probably slide on by mostly unnoticed.

    Such is life, lol.

    *hug*


  5. Happy Birthday Rach, Have a good one xx

    I have Started hinting for my birthday about that special piece of jewellery lol ;)
    Sarah x


  6. Rachel Says:

    Thanks hun. *mwah* Working all day, so can't say it was a spectacular birthday, lol.

    When's your b'day?


  7. I will e mail you with it if you promise to keep it to yourself lol, enjoy the rest of the day x Sarah :)


  8. Rachel Says:

    LOL! Email then.

    Email on site, or probly forum.


Post a Comment