Rachel
Thanks to Autumn Rose Crafts (aka Sarah) for tagging me... lol.

1. I love to craft with shiny sparkly things.
2. I too love my computer, for the same reasons as Sarah, lol.
3. Now getting quite addicted to twitter.
4. Deep down I'm quite a strange person (you wouldn't like to hear my thoughts, lol).
5. I try to be friends with the people I meet.

Rules of tagging:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post these Rules in your Blog
3. Write 5 Random things about yourself
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each Person know they've been tagged



I'd tag others, but I'm pretty much a loner on here for now. :( So I'm breaking the rules!!! Ha!

Rach, x
6 Responses
  1. Hi Rach,

    Regarding no:4 .... strange? lol ...tell me more !? :) Sarah x

    By the way is the Xiu Jade necklace on your site?


  2. Unknown Says:

    Hi Rach

    Sarah tagged me too, but I haven't got round to doing anything with it yet - oops!

    Your blog's great, your work is lovely, I absolutely love your crystal round, it's gorgeous.

    All the best

    Jan x


  3. Hi Rach,
    regards Twitter!! I keep trying to search for people I know that do twitter and it cant find any... its probably medoing something wrong, suppose i will have to stick to blogging! :) Sarah x


  4. Rachel Says:

    Trust me Sarah.. you really don't want to know. ;) My thoughts aren't for the innocent. As for Twitter, what's your user name? I'll see if I can find you.

    Jan, thanks for the kind words on my crystal round. I might try that style with green coloured crystals. I have a thing for green right now.

    R, x



  5. Rachel Says:

    Found you! When you search for someone or something on Twit, any matching users will be on the right hand side of the page. Go to my profile, and you should see all the people I follow. If you like them, click on them, and under their name/photo, you can click to follow them too.

    R, x


Post a Comment