Rachel
Don't you just love it? Ordered from Beads direct with their discount voucher, and I figured, may as well order a fair bit, to make the voucher really worthwhile. (lol, I love my way of thinking)

It arrived today, SUCH a heavy parcel!!! I wasn't expecting it to be quite so hefty, and dear lord, when I opened it and looked inside... ohhhhhh wow, they're glorious! I'm like a kid with new toys. Seriously.

I've found that I adore peace stone (form of jade?), and have some gorgeous jaspers too. Black obsidian, agates, turquoise, amethyst... I'm drooling at the thought! Might post some pics if I get round to it, if not, you'll just see the finished pieces. I have nothing planned for them though. Not yet. I'll take my time, and just see what happens.

I'm planning on starting up a Misi store, so you should see some of the new pieces there as well as my site.

*grin*

Oh yeah baby!!!

Rach, x
2 Responses
  1. Jo Hannah Says:

    Looking forward to seeing your MISI shop! I also get very excited when I have beady stuff delivered! :-)


  2. Rachel Says:

    Misi store sill on the plan, but a busy day means maybe tomorrow. lol.

    Got jewellery making magazine today, but still waiting on Panduro order. Maybe Monday..? I hate waiting! :p

    x x


Post a Comment