Rachel
Well, it's now April. How time flies! This week is really busy for me with overtime in my 'paying job', which is good I suppose; the extra cash will come in handy now that the contracted hours have been cut. But still... it means I have no time for anything remotely crafty, so things are on a back burner for the moment.

But, I wanted to ask if anyone had the same problem as me. I really wish I hadn't started wearing things for self promotion. It's a good way to get your things out there and being seen by people, but I have totally fallen in love with a pair of rose quartz and sterling silver earrings. Totally. They're chaos wrapped like the carnelian ones in my previous post, but smaller and faceted. I'll take a pic eventually when I get time and good light.

I will sell them. Grudgingly. Lol.

Anyone sympathise..?

Rach, x
0 Responses

Post a Comment